Product Manager (iGaming)
SETAFF is an international IT company that specializes in the development and promotion of its own websites in the iGaming niche. Our projects work in the European region and in Canada.
Our team is looking for a specialist for the position of Product Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Experience with agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Upper-Intermediate.
- Responsibility, discipline, scrupulousness, diligence, decency, engineering mindset.
- Lead and manage the product development process from ideation to launch, including market research, user research, product design, and product testing.
- Product strategy: Defining the overall vision, goals, and roadmap for the product, considering factors such as market demand, business objectives, and technological feasibility.
- Performance tracking: Monitoring key product metrics and analyzing data to evaluate the success of product initiatives, identifying areas for improvement, and making data-driven decisions.
- 23 working days of paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Additional day off on Birthday and public holidays.
- Additional 1 day off per/month.
- Team activities, team buildings, corporate parties.
- Culture of feedback and direct interaction with top management.
- Provision of all necessary, modern equipment for work.
- Full time, remote – the opportunity to work from any corner of the world.
Middle Linkbuilding Specialist
SETAFF is an international IT company specializing in the development and promotion of its own websites in the iGaming niche. Our projects operate in Europe and Canada. Our team is...
SETAFF is an international IT company that specializes in the development and promotion of its own websites in the iGaming niche. Our projects work in the European region and in...